Corporate Governance Execution Results:
1. Corporate integrity and legal compliance
(1) Implement the anti-corruption policy and the orientation training for new recruits, provide various channels for filing and reporting complaints and receive any misconduct that violates integrity
(2) Periodically report the execution results of legal compliance to the Board
2. Corporate social responsibilities
(1) Promote to conserve energy, decrease greenhouse gas emissions, and reduce water consumption and waste management
(2) Launch sponsorship programs for charity
(3) Publish CSR report annually and disclose comprehensive executions and outcomes of implementing corporate social responsibilities
3. Meetings and resolutions
(1) Organize each material meeting such as annual general meeting, board meeting, audit committee and remuneration committee etc.
(2) Provide relevant meeting materials not later than 7 days before the board meeting and record meeting minute
4. Public information
(1) Release real time material information and financial results
(2) Maintain and update each contents disclosed on the official company website
(3) Communicate with stakeholders via investor conferences and press releases etc.